Followers

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Webkinz Are My Thing!


Webkinz, Webkinz re my thing. I love Webinz so much that when I die, (which hopefully won't be soon) I will be holding one of them. At the moment on my birthday February 17th I have 162 Webkinz. I am now 12 years old and have a bet with my Yiayia (Greek Grandmother) that when it is May 31st of the year I turn 13 and I still like Webkinz then she will owe me $50. hats a lot o money for me. So be rooting for me to get that $50. We bkinz is a great website for those who need to get away sometimes to a more private place. Those who need to play a game every so often but dont have time to call a friend, but do have time for Webkinz. I may not be one of those types of people but I still enjoy Webkinz. Webkinz Rock My World!

No comments:

Post a Comment